What is the Speakers Bureau?
The Alameda County DA’s Speakers Bureau is a community outreach and education program aimed at informing citizens of Alameda County about the functions of our Office and the judicial system.
We match qualified members of the District Attorney’s staff with community groups and organizations wishing to learn more about various aspects of the criminal justice system, victims’ rights, consumer protection and the role of the DA’s Office.
What do our speakers talk about?
We have experts in numerous fields, however our top five most requested topics are:
- Introduction to the DA’s Office
- Human exploitation and trafficking
- Identity theft
- Cybersafety for students and parents
- Elder abuse and protection
Who can request a speaker to attend their event?
Entities such as neighborhood organizations, educational institutions, faith-based groups, and clubs or organizations are encourage to request a speaker for their next meeting or gathering.
The DA’s Office also has plenty of expert speakers with experience presenting at conferences and educational seminars.
If you wish to request a speaker
Email our Speaker’s Bureau at email@example.com. Please remember to include:
- Your Name
- Contact Number
- Event Information: including time, place, how long the speaker has to present and if there will be any AV facilities for a Powerpoint presentation.
Thank you for your interest.